This website is intended to serve a convenient clearing-house for people, programs, research projects and resources in ancient philosophy at the University of British Columbia. “Ancient philosophy” is broadly construed as embracing the history of ancient Greek, Indian, and Chinese thought, among other traditions.
Please explore. Recent updates include:
- A list of UBC faculty with research interests in ancient philosophy
- A list of related graduate programs and courses taught
- Currently funded research projects relating to ancient philosophy at the University
- In the Agora: A student blog treating ancient philosophies and their modern echoes
- A Facebook page for Ancient Philosophy at UBC
- Off-site: Resources in Greek philosophy, designed for CLST/PHIL 211 and 212